Part remove will not work at all

I have imported 2 new parts: Arduino pro Micro from SparkFun. One of them has a bad pcb part without pin names, the ohther will not work. If I open the second, Frizing hangs. It is not possible, to remove this parts. Why? The menu-entry is grayed.
So I have removed Fritzing application and clear the Windows 10 registry from all Fritzing entries. After that I have done a new install of Fritzing. Oh miracle, Fritzing knows all my old private parts - and the both unusable Sparkfun Pro Micro too.
Is there a way to remove this parts? They are not used in any Project!
I hope for help!

Environment: Windows 10 + Fritzing 0.9.3, Fresh from today.

Wrong Parts: sparkfun-promicro.fzpz and Pro Micro.fzpz, both from serious Sources at the net.

The likely answer is one or both parts are corrupted. There is a bug in Fritzing where a corrupted part is not handled correctly and Fritzing hangs. When that happens usually the database gets corrupted and you need to do this to recover (noting the part about it destroying any sketches you already have):

There are two user directories (with your parts and the parts database) which don’t get touched during an install (to not affect your sketchs during upgrades). On Windows they are in

c:\users\username\AppData\Fritzing\roaming\Fritzing (which is a hidden directory so you need to enable hidden directories in explorer) and

c:\Users\username\My Documents\Fritzing (where username is your windows id)

If you don’t have any parts or sketches you want to keep you can just delete those two directories and Fritzing will receate them, or you can move them aside by renaming them if you wan to keep something in them.

After that, Sparkfun has there own parts repository on github and it is the best place to look for Sparkfun parts. If it isn’t there a google search such as “fritzing part pro micro” is a good bet (perhaps the first good bet since it will find parts in the Sparkfun repo). I’d try the AchimPieters part since others from there I have used have been fine,

Peter