You have certainly picked up parts creation faster than I did , its pretty good. Schematic however still has a problem in that the terminal ids can't be a group, they need to be a small (I usually use .01 by .01) rectangle so that Fritzing can pick up an x/y coordinate for the terminal. I have corrected pin 0 in the part included in this fzz and added my usual test which illustrates the problem (which is without a valid terminal set, the line terminates in the middle of the pin which isn't what you want). Note that pin 1 (Gnd) to pin 1 of J2 in schematic bends at the end of the pin, where the other pins (pin 2 to J1 pin 1 for instance) bend in the middle of the pin rather than the end. That is because there isn't a valid terminal set for the pin (because it is a group rather than a rectangle). The other issue is the pin layout from breadboard to schematic. To some extent its hard to do this properly, but I tend to like the J1 J2 layout in breadboard as opposed to your current setup which causes the J3 / J4 layout in breadboard (which I find messy). If you choose to implement the J1/J2 solution, schematic needs to change (which will be a fair bit of work and perhaps not worth doing!) to a connector scheme like this
(I prefer to leave a space between the two groups to make the break obvious)
This layout lets you run all the wires for one side of the connector up to their connection points without having to cross each other as in the J3/J4 case, but as I said either way works and this change is a fair bit of work and may not be worth doing. Hope this helps! You can get my modified part out of this fzz by right clicking on the new part in the temp parts bin on the right and clicking export part which will write the new part to an fzpz file to take apart to get the svg for schematic to see how terminal needs to be defined and placed.
Chip1_test.fzz (32.7 KB)