Os there anywhere this part?

Hello! Im sorry if these kind of questions are irritating but I really need your help. Is there anywhere the “ublox neo 7m 000 gps module for arduino”? Ive searched everywhere on the web but I cant find it, and I really need it for a project at school. Thank you so much in advance!

A google search for “fritzing part ublox neo 7m 000 gps module” turns up:

which I fixed up. If this isn’t what you have, if you post a link to the layout of your board I can modify this one easily enough. There seem to be several of them some with 4 pins and some with 5.

Peter

can you give me the part with pcb correct schema… my gps have 4 pin https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B079SXZ2TF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Welcome aboard! This forum post should do what you want:

If you download the .fzpz file from the end of the post (which is a corrected version of the original) and use File->load in Fritzing to load the .fzpz file, the part will appear in your mine parts bin ready for use. A google search of the form “fritzing part neo6m” will usually find a part if there is one (I remember fixing this one, but used the google search to find it.)

Peter