LinkIt One Development Board

It probably is a program bug since every pin has his own terminal as well. Not sure why it isn’t getting them but a quick fix is pressing “W” or “E” buttons on schematic view when creating the part.

For real, there isn’t an alternative way for the PCB view to auto assign the pins?

Unfortunately, the groove connector doesn’t have 0.1 grid spacing since they are way bigger than that. I think it was done by aesthetic purposes.

:face_with_monocle: After thinking a bit about the grid spacing on breadboard view, I decided to fix everything so the part will fit on the Fritzing grid.

I struggled a lot but managed to find the correct alignment after doing some resize of the connector boxes. The schematic stuff got fixed too after xml editing and also the internal connection were added. Finally, the exported piece as .fzpz file.

LinkIt ONE board.fzpz (89.0 KB)

I feel soooo good after the final result. This piece was more like a training for mastering Build your own piece after struggling with Fritzing stuff.

Looks good, although one (hopefully last :slight_smile: ) minor issue. In schematic the font size on vin is too small, it is tiny compared to the letters next to it. At first I thought you had been caught by an Inkscape bug where if Ink converts inline xml to a style it leaves the font-size command inline (my parts check script checks and corrects for this). Inkscape uses the font-size in the style command to render the image, and it will look fine in Inkscape, but Fritzing uses the inline font-size (which is often different than the style one because Inkscape does not update the inline font-size when the style one is changed) and the text will render at the wrong size in Fritzing while looking fine in Inkscape. However that isn’t the case here, the font size in the style in Inkscape is just too small. Good job!

Peter

Last fix done :smiley:

LinkIt ONE board.fzpz (89.0 KB)

Thanks for the help vanepp. Now I shall move to the real hardest part I should finish right now: Arduino mega shield v2.0 :confounded:

But first, gonna start spanish translation fix and probably start pushing this part along with the others.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE PCB FOOTPRINT BEFORE GETTING PCBs MADE BECAUSE IT WAS MADE WITHOUT A DATASHEET AND GUESSED THAT IT IS AN EXTENDED UNO FOOTPRINT.

I’ll just add this here again because I don’t know if the PCB is truly correct…