Instalação do fritzing

Quando vou instalar dá erro de falta de arquivo .dll ( api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-1-0.dll), acontece que já copiei esse arquivo para dentro do system do windows e dentro do fritzing e não funcionou, o que faço.

While I’m guessing at your problem, I expect this thread may help you. Basically you need a C runtime package update from Microsoft from the dll error:

Peter

sim copiei o arquivo para dentro da pasta do system do windows 7, e para dentro da pasta de instalação do fritzing, não resolveu.

I don’t speak your language so I’m mostly guessing here (and hope you at least read english) but I gather you are running Windows 7 (as am I) and the fix listed hasn’t worked. In

Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

I have this line:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.21005

which is where the dll it is complaining about comes from. You need to get an update from Microsoft which installs this program. The forum post I referenced has instructions on how people have done that (I haven’t needed to do it, the above was already installed on my system when I installed Fritzing) Hope this helps

Peter

Use actual Google translate. The std one is rubbish.

When I install it it gives an error of .dll file (api-ms-win-crt-runtime- | 1-1-1-0.dll), it happens that I already copied this file into the windows system and inside the fritzing And it did not work, which I do.

Yes I copied the file into the windows 7 system folder, and into the fritzing installation folder, it did not work.

Good call, I hadn’t even thought of google. It makes his problem clear anyway, he is trying to only use the dll when he needs the entire runtime library installed not (at least I don’t think) only the one dll. Perhaps he is smart enough to be using google to translate this back and this will help him :slight_smile:

Peter

I was wondering if Translate mixed up copied with install, but you dll interpretation makes sense.

Lets hope this translate is good

No copie la DLL, instale el tiempo de ejecución.

Tive o mesmo problema e consegui resolver instalando o WINDOWS 10 UNIVERSAL C RUNTIME que baixei em https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=50410.

Apesar do nome do arquivo, ele serve para windows 7. É preciso abrir o arquivo readme para saber qual versão se deve instalar.

Fixed installing WINDOWS 10 UNIVERSAL C RUNTIME at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=50410.

I’m having the same problem and I think the newest version is for windows 10 only