GY-BME/P280 part

Hello,
this is a fritzing part for the GY-BME/P280 breakout board.
Rgds Martin

Version 0.1:
GY-BMEP280 Barometric Pressure Sensor - Breakout.fzpz (7.7 KB)

The pins aren’t labelled, FYI… Oops. I just realized I necro’d this post real bad. Sorry!

Even if the original poster is gone it is possible to modify the part as the source is part of the .fzpz file if you have a picture of what and were the labels should be.

Peter

1 Like

Sorry, I’m completely new to fritzing. Is there information I can review on how to do that modification?

It is fairly complex so you are likely better to just supply the labels and their positions and let me do it for you. If you want to learn to make parts these two tutorials apply to current versions (many of the others are for older versions)

I lately learned there aren’t links to the videos in Old_Grey’s tutorial so you need to do a google search for the title and then they come up on YouTube.

Peter

I would greatly appreciate the help if you’re willing to do it.

These are what the labels should be. Does this image work or do you need something specific?

This part should do what you want. It ended up being a new part as your image is slightly different (mounting holes) than the original (and the labels!) Note the mounting holes in pcb are not drilled by default. If you want them drilled you need to drag a hole from core/pcb in to the sketch, move it to be over the hole in silkscreen and set the size appropriately (if you don’t want mounting holes use the part as is.)

GY-BMEP280_Barometric_Pressure_Sensor-Breakout_with_labels.fzpz (4.3 KB)

Peter

1 Like

Thank you very much!

@vanepp Turns out I need the 5V 4-pin version. Would you be able to assist in making one for this if you have the time? BME280 Pinout, Specs, Applications-Temperature, Pressure & Humidity Sensor Module.

No need, there already is one here (found via a google search of the form “fritzing part bme280”):

Peter

Oh wow… I saw that thread but tried OPs link which didn’t work… Didn’t even see you had attached one. Sorry for not being more thorough. Thank you!