German PCB Fab with native Fritzing import support

Hi there,

we’ve been around for a while producing affordable circuit boards with industry quality made in Germany and saw a lot of Fritzing-Gerber projects being ordered through our service at https://go.aisler.net. As this was very cumbersome and provoked mistakes, we’ve added native Fritzing import support as of last week. For whoever doesn’t know us: Our circuit boards come in affordable sets of three, have ENIG finish, are fully e-tested and are produced in a high-quality fab in Germany that usually does automotive and medical industry series production.

We would be happy if you test our new import function for Fritzing projects and give me direct feedback whether the import has successfully worked to your expectations. Of course you can also order your project directly and test the quality yourself.

Thanks a ton for helping us improve the service. I’m looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Cheers
Felix

1 Like

Hi Felix !
is @your fab only PCB?
or can i submit SMD-parts with component Mark like 1A (BC846AT) for case R1 in size 1206 or each other SMD part.

I’ll fear Grave Stones as well! so i ask …

greatings sonar