Devantech SRF02 Ultrasonic Rangefinder Part Available?

I have searched around the web and I see people using SRF02 ultrasonic rangefinders in their Fritzing projects, but I haven’t found a usable Fritzing part yet. Is there one available anywhere?

1 Like

Try the adafruit fritzing library it looks like there is one in there (it isn’t loaded to Frtizing by default)

Peter

2 Likes

Thanks for the response.

I don’t see the Devantech SRF02 in that library, but I do see the Maxbotix MaxSonar Ultrasonic sensor, which is very similar. Am I missing the SRF02 somewhere? Is it called by a different name? If not, should I just modify the Maxbotix in the part editor to fit what I need?

If the exact one isn’t there you probably aren’t missing it, what ever was there looked similar to what you want. A quick look at their sensor page indicates no SRF02 and google didn’t show one either so that’s probably as close as you get. It may be worth while to do a search in the projects on the Fritzing main site as you can sometimes pickup parts you want there in projects. All I see there is an srf04 with no part available either though. It is odd because there are a number of Fritzing drawings (but no parts files) of that sensor around. Perhaps one of the longer term Fritzing users will have a pointer.

Peter

1 Like