Conception de 2 circuits imprimés avec capteurs à effet hall , et une carte arduino , pour un accordéon

yes the sensor must be positioned in front of the black mark! thank you for the new diagram I will check tomorrow good evening

Here is the left hand board with the sensors moved

accordion-left-hand-Sketch.fzz (182.2 KB)

Peter

Hello peter,
Thank you for the last circuit board for the left hand.
This morning I positioned the penultimate circuit board of the right hand ( before rectifying the sensor d9) inside the accordion. There are two other sensors to slightly modify the D17 + 1mm and the D 21 + 1mm sorry. My apologies but it is very difficult the bars are not perpendicular exactly. It is already very well that there is very little difference!
I will print the last painting of the left hand sent this morning.
I will wait to print the last circuit boardof the right hand after that you made the last two rectificatifs (D 17 and D 21) Thank you for all it’s great!

Can you give me a price order and tell me if the diodes will be soldered on the PCB? philippe

errors for the left hand. I positioned the circuit board inside the accordion and made photos by annotating the gap in mm there are 4 photos for all 49 sensors I hope it will go!

The diodes won’t be soldered in (or installed) all you will get are the boards with the holes drilled, you need to do the assembly. As to a price, you need to select a company and get a quote once the boards are finished. There are lots of choices starting with Aisler, who are the fab for Fritzing in Germany. They feed back a portion of their fee to Fritzing development and check the board over before making it. They are fairly expensive compared to the discount pcb makers, but the discount houses don’t check anything and just produce whatever you order. I havrn’t made boards in many years (and used a local firm here the last time i did), but elcrow in China
https://www.elecrow.com/ was recommended to me and osh park is another that people have used https://oshpark.com/. You could get a quote from all three and choose the one you like best. That said here are current versions of both boards with the latest corrections in place. I added 4 2.2mm holes on the end of the connector on the right hand board so you could if you wish attach a piece of plastic to hold a dupont connector in place. I’ll do the same on the left when I fix up its routing.

accordion-right-hand-Sketch.fzz (182.8 KB)

accordion-left-hand-Sketch.fzz (182.3 KB)

edit: On the left U24 and U25 are probably in the wrong place. U24 I don’t think got moved and U25 may have been moved wrong.

Peter

Good evening Peter
I will look tomorrow your two diagrams thank you good evening

hello peter, it’s perfect for the right hand!

Can you add holes of 2. 2 mm to 230 mm and 300 mm. the total length is 360 mm for the right hand 2.75 mm - 305 mm - 2.75 mm. Can reduce the width to 25 mm? I look at this afternoon my left hand. Thank you for all philippe

Hello again, it’s almost perfect for the left hand
u 17 + 1mm, U 21 + 1mm, U 24 + 1mm, U 29 + 1mm. I think we can not do better! nice work thank you Peter

OK I’ll make these changes and hopefully finish up the routing and repost.

Peter

OK a new pair. The right side has been lengthened to 360mm and narrowed to 26.5mm (as much as I could without moving traces). I can probably move the traces closer together to get the extra 1.5 mm if needed. I added two 2.2mm holes at 230mm and 300mm aligned with the holes on the connectors in y. Easy to move if needed. The routing is all done and the right should be complete now. On the left I have made the requested sensor poition changes and will continue with the routing while you check the changes.

accordion-right-hand-Sketch.fzz (184.9 KB)

accordion-left-hand-Sketch.fzz (149.1 KB)

Peter

thank you very much for your work I will look tomorrow philippe

I just finished the routing on the left hand board, and indeed smaller traces let me fit it in 25mm (and so the right can be done the same). However it is late here, so I’ll fix them up tomorrow and repost them (I imagine that will be afternoon your time).

Peter

Good evening Peter, it’s almost perfect for the left hand just move U 8 + 1 mm.

I will also like holes and I will also give you holes for the fixings of the two printed circuits. I will also check the connections and pinning with regard to the scarff tom sketch. I would like to know which section of wire (28 awg?)i have to use with the duponts pins. ? thank you

https://www.amazon.fr/Kamtop-Sertissage-Sertisseuse-Connecteurs-0-1-1-0mm²/dp/B078K9DT69/ref=pd_sbs_60_4/260-0342006-7689404?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B078K9DT69&pd_rd_r= 5917018a-4997-11e9-A334-c3126910e770 & pd_rd_w aW2YH = & = pd_rd_wg AOXDe & pf_rd_p = ce0bf35d-908D-4dcb-a083-3a6e21394b79 & pf_rd_r = 67TNZ9DEYG2R5QDGJTE7 & psc = 1 & refRID = 67TNZ9DEYG2R5QDGJTE7

OK I’ll do that. I’m just finishing moving the right hand to also be 25mm wide and the boards should be done other than mounting holes.

That would be excellent, the more people checking the better. It is easy to gloss over an error when you have been looking at a board for a long time.

The trade off here is strength versus size. Larger gauges are stronger but larger and usually stiffer. 28 Gauge is probably too small I would recommend either 24 gauge (common but some what larger) or 26 gauge. Also stranded wire rather than solid as it needs to be flexible in this application. Different colors are also useful to make the wires easy to tell apart.

Peter

Thanks Peter for this information! I need multi-stranded flexible wire? How exactly before I order! I have a hard time choosing ! Can you give me an example and also for the dupont clip; Thank you philippe

PS: Do you live in Germany or in the United States? what time is it ?

exemple : https://www.ebay.fr/i/123462281660?chn=ps&dispItem=1

I usually use ebay (and it looks like you may prefer amazon), here is the listing for the last wire I bought:

for housings they don’t make 17 pin housings so a 10 pin and a 7 pin should do the job:

In here you want type 1x10p and 1x7p to make up the 17pins we need. They should be available from pretty much anyone.

I’m on the West Coast of Canada, and the time here is currently 10:45AM. I think you are likely 8 to 10 hours ahead of me.

Peter

It is 19 hours in France. I found that too but it may not be good as a section( 30 awg ) I will look at ebay france ! thank you peter

https://shop.mchobby.be/fr/fils-et-fils-prototypage/1023-3m-nappe-de-16-fils-separables-30awg-3232100010239.html

I.m not sure dupont connectors will crimp on 30 GA, I think the minimum may be 28 ga. In this instance you want a strong crimp as it will be moving around. You would be best with 24 or 26 GA wire I think.

Peter

I also think it needs a bigger section and I will definitely do a crimp weld as I saw it on you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpK3GX3RvY, there must it be good! and the spit in the Mega too I hope!

OK here are both boards reduced to 25mm wide, With the mounting holes on the dupont connector set to 48mm center to center (it was some odd fraction, and even number will make making covers easier). On the left hand one U8 is increased by 1mm. The left hand needs mounting holes and then you should be good to go.

accordion-left-hand-Sketch.fzz (177.6 KB)

accordion-right-hand-Sketch.fzz (185.3 KB)

Peter

thank you Peter
I will watch tomorrow I have no time ! and good evening good day more precisely ! and see you tomorrow thank you for everything philippe