I have finally got to the point where I'm ready to get the first prototype of my board fabricated and am now thinking about sourcing the parts for home assembly.
I have exported the BOM from Fritzing and now I'm a bit stuck in choosing which components to order from Digikey. Most are standard; the 0603 passive components like resistors, capacitor, LEDs etc, I can do source find them. But there are some that I am having difficulty identifying on Digikey from the Fritzing BOM.
Is there a particular technique for doing this? When I was developing the board I was just dragging parts in from the Fritzing parts library assuming they were all standard and easy to buy. Here are the ones I'm having difficulty finding :
• Capacitor Polarized - package eia3216; variant 1206
• Diode - package sma-diode_alt; variant sma-alt
• Resettable Fuse PTC - package ptc-1206; variant smd
• Crystal ( 12Mhz ) - package crystal-smd-5x3; variant 5x3
• Resonator ( 8Mz ) - package resonator-smd; frequency 10/20MHz; variant smd
• USB_AB - package usb-ab-micro-smd
Also, I just want to make sure I select the right size of ATmega328, this is what the Fritzing BOM says.
• ATmega328 - package tqfp; variant tqfp32 8mm;
All or any help and advice is welcome. Thanks.