This was observed for sure in Breadboard view. Pretty sure it's happening in other views also.
Steps I took that resulted in the problem:
- Place two parts (Rectifier diodes) in the view (specifically observed in breadboard view).
- Click one part.
- CTRL + CLICK the others in the test group.
- Right-Click on the view area and select action (e.g. lock part)
- Repeat 1-3, then click locked on the Inspector.
What I actually observed:
Only one part is acted on (seems to be the last added to the selection group).
What I expected should have happened instead:
All parts acted on. Just Like if the Menu -> Part -> Lock Part after making selection ( this even works after trying steps 1-5).
My version of Fritzing and my operating system:
Version 0.9.3 (b5c895d327c44a3114e5fcc9d8260daf0cbb528
* 16 GB memory
* 6 core AMD 3GHZ
* Dual Nvidia Geforce 740 GT 2GB
* (4) 27" monitors (yeah baby !)
Please also attach any files that help explaining this problemtest-file.fzz (1.5 KB)