4 x 5V to 3.3V logic level converter

This logic level converter comes with 2 x 6 pin DIY terminal strips to solder. The are pointing downwards and invisible when used on a breadboard. So I have made the part with terminals only. I can change that, if it is the best way.
Logic Level Converter.fzpz (9.2 KB)

1 Like

This one looks pretty good, but could use pin labels in schematic so we know what the various connections do.

Peter

I have them on the newest version. If you se my comments about variant numbers for ESP8266-05, you have the explantion for it. I must be more careful about noticing variant numbers :o)
Logic Level Converter.fzpz (10.1 KB)

This is a case where it was easier to fix the problem and then tell you what I did. Schematic here is the main problem (although there are others as well):

schematic:

group id g7 to id schematic to set the correct layer name

Adjust the alignment of the pins to be on a .1 inch grid and reduce the font size to 3.5 to fit the characters correctly (few words for quite a few changes :slight_smile: ).

bb

group id g7 to id breadboard to set the correct layer name. The only problem I know that this causes is that the part won’t export as an svg without the correct layer names. Last edited all 4 svg files to remove the px from font-sizes that Inkscape adds (you may not need to do this if you don’t use Inkscape) . The problem this causes is after editing the part in parts editor it will set the font size to 0 and your text becomes unreadable if the px is in the font-size. If you can’t figure out what I’ve done feel free to ask and I’ll try and explain. As well note the
“_1” on the end of the fzpz file name to indicate a different version of the part.

Logic Level Converter_1.fzpz (11.3 KB)

Peter

1 Like