Old_Grey is correct, you have hit a Fritzing bug. The usual cause is making changes in more than one view, as sometimes when you do that the database gets corrupted (which appears to be where your sketch is). When that happens the usual only solution is to start again as we don't know any way to recover the database. On the sketch below I started in breadboard (mostly because I couldn't easily identify the PI pins in use other than by position as schematic in your sketch is corrupted, I normally start in schematic). Once I had all the connections done in breadboard, I then changed to schematic and followed the rats nest lines to make the connections there. As well the PI part looks to have problems, the fonts get corrupted when you rotate it, but that shouldn't affect this. Below is a working copy of your sketch. In your original sketch in schematic view you will see that the rats nest lines connect several gpio pins together when only the two that drive the buzzer and the Pir sensor should have connections. Speaking of the PIR sensor, the resistor in series seems odd to me, I'd expect it to be a pull up or pull down to power or ground rather than in series (as I think the PIR output is a switch function not analog but I'm not all that familiar with PIR either).
Pi Motion Sensor_fixed.fzz (12.9 KB)